- TW assisted the specialized medical practice, which deals with diseases of the ear, nose and throat, in converting former office space to a medical office suite. The new suite features multiple full-scale exam rooms, an audiology testing room, nurses station, patient waiting room and administrative spaces.
- As the construction manager at risk, TW provided the owner, broker, lender and architect with expertise in defining the construction project’s work, scope and costs.
- Upscale finishes included lighting and extensive millwork, creating an inviting and soothing environment for patients.
Why Therrien Waddell?
- The landlord was confident that TW was the right selection, based on TW’s prior performance on two other medical suites in the building.
- TW’s extensive experience partnering in lease deals facilitated successful negotiations between the property owner and the prospective tenant.
- TW had the knowledge and experience to help create a financial framework for the lender to use for tenant financing.
Challenges and Results
- The tenant selected additional upgrades during the course of the project, which were incorporated without impacting the schedule.
- The project was successfully completed to the satisfaction of the client—within the schedule and budget, and with a very minimal punch list.