- TW achieved the client’s vision of a new tranquil and inviting office condominium suite for his cosmetic and reconstructive surgery patients, with appointments that suggest an Italian villa, upgraded finishes, custom lighting and even a soothing water feature.
- During the design phase, TW worked closely with the owner and architect on preliminary budgets and constructability concepts.
- TW also served as construction manager, which involved engaging subcontractors, expediting materials acquisition, executing the scope of work, and partnering with the owner and design team.
Why Therrien Waddell?
- The project architect recommended TW, based on prior collaboration experience and TW’s reputation for exceptional performance from pre-construction through construction management phases.
Challenges and Results
- This was the first construction project for the owner, so it was important for TW to minimize stress for the client and to listen carefully and work closely with the owner to ensure clear understanding of the:
- Design and functional objectives
- Planning and construction process
- Options for solutions to project complications